Job Type: Permanent
Skill: IT Sales, Cloud ERP and Other SaaS Applications
Education: Bachelor OR master’s degree in marketing and Sales
Experience: 0 – 2 Yrs
Location: USA, Remote
We’re changing the game by helping customers run their entire business with a single system. The result? They can nail the financials, optimize supply chain, inspire employees, and delight customers like never before. Are you interested in a career in tech-sales? In your role as a Business Development Representative, you will play an integral role in communicating the value of our firm and NetSuite to prospective clients. Join us to kick start your career the right way and begin moving sales through the pipeline.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) Program prepares entry level candidates for a stimulating and rewarding sales career in the exciting cloud-business arena. Our 9-12 month program is centered around lead generation and talent development. From their first day, our BDRs are trained weekly on core sales skills that help them drive impact through lead generation and qualification during and after the BDR role. Successful graduates from our BDR program have progressed into more advanced sales roles which provides increased earning potential, and our promote-from-within culture has propelled our most committed and innovative BDRs into leadership roles within sales and business development.
What You Will Be Doing
- Join a fun and flexible workplace where you’ll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation. As a Business Development Representative you will be:
- Sourcing & qualifying quality leads for the firm’s NetSuite business application practice using various platforms to do so interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level Executives
- Acquiring & maintaining a working knowledge of Cloud ERP and other solutions to become a trusted advisor to prospects
- Uncovering & qualifying prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions
- Demonstrating initiative, creativity & collaboration through ad-hoc projects for various departments
- First contact for prospects of NetSuite business via inbound calls. Qualifies potential NetSuite prospects via tools like e-mail, LinkedIn, phone, etc
- Acts as the first contact for many prospects for potential NetSuite business via inbound calls. Qualifies prospects and produces quality leads for the firm. Performs database and record keeping activities.
Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 0-1 year of related work experience, post-graduation
- Desire to work in sales and in the tech industry
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient, with a “get the job done” attitude
- Well-rounded with varied interests, background, and experience
- Professional, efficient communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (positive and personable)
- Native (or equivalent) spoken and written English
- US Citizens or Permanent Resident only