The world is undergoing a sea change. Businesses are shifting towards ‘software as a service’ and creating various SaaS products. This new way of engagement is highly appreciated as it relies on an internet connection.
What do you understand by SaaS?
It is a form of cloud-based service which does not need to download or install on your PC to use; instead, it can be accessed directly from the internet browser.
There are many SaaS companies that are dealing with accounts payable through their accounts payable automation software. Apart from this, there are numerous other categories that different companies deal in, such as:
- Project management software
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Workplace attendance management software
- Accounting software
- Email marketing software
- Workplace collaboration software
- Billing and invoicing software
What are the advantages of a SaaS solution?
The benefits of SaaS solutions are not experienced by consumers but by companies as well.
On the consumer point of view:
- This saas solution has given the ability to users to access the software anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
- It reduces the time spent in installation & configuration and also the issues that get in the way of the software deployment.
- This seems to be affordable for consumers as it includes subscription-based pricing plans rather than paying a huge amount at once.
- No hardware and software maintenance cost. On a company point of view:
- Companies can heave a sigh of relief as it increases in data security and decreases in software piracy.
- Faster deployment of the solution in the company
- It offers higher reliability because of scalability options
- Saas services are compatible with windows, macos x, linux, ios, android, etc. Let’s know some of the facts and statistics related to the usage of SaaS services:
- In 2007, saas marketing tools were just 500; which has risen to 8500 in 2017 In 2007, saas marketing tools were just 500; which has risen to 8500 in 2017
- In 2007, saas marketing tools were just 500; which has risen to 8500 in 2017 It has been predicted that by the year 2023, the saas products will cross worth $60.36 billion.
- It is also found that the revenue retention rate of saas companies is 100%
- With the growing demand for saas services, in the next few years, 73% of businesses will shift towards saas platforms.
- Moreover, businesses with saas products have experienced higher employee engagement
There are many best accounts payable automation software based on the saas platform. Apxpress is one of them. It makes all the paperwork easy for companies without any worries of losing invoices.